- Customer Reviews
The K-490k is the Kyokushinkai version of our K-490 dogi. It comes with the Kanji Kyokushin embroidery on the chest in either navy or black thread plus the official Isami Kanku label on the jacket and on the pants. Belt is not included.
The K-490 model is Isami's brand new Full Contact Karate Gi developed in Japan. It features horizontal stretch properties for greater range of motion, especially on the shoulders, knees and pants. This bleached dogi is thin and lightweight without compromising resistance and durability.
We give you the option of ordering jacket and pants in different sizes for a perfect fit. Make sure to check our detailed measurements table and compare our numbers to your best fitting dogi. This way you will know exactly what size or sizes to pick.
This item is labeled "production on order", so it may take 5-10 additional business days to produce/ship. Made in Japan.
Embroideries can be made in either Navy or Black thread. Handmade embroideries may take up to 15 additional days to manufacture. We will send you a completion estimate after your order is placed.
ADDITIONAL EMBROIDERY REQUEST ($8 or $10 per character)
- Enter your personalized embroidery request in the empty field.
- We will calculate the cost and then issue a separate PayPal electronic invoice.
- Embroideries are charged based on thread color and number of characters.
- We can embroider Romanji (Alphabet), Kanji and Katakana characters.
- We also provide the translation service free of charge.
- The standard embroidered character measures 2.5cm
- Regular colors like white, yellow, orange, red and black cost USD 8 per character.
- Special colors like gold, dark gold and silver cost USD 10 per character.
- Custom made items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please follow the examples below to request your additional embroidery
1. "Michael" / English / Navy / Pos. A, B1
2. "MICHAEL" / English / Navy / Pos. A, B1
3. "Michael" / Japanese / Navy / Pos. A, B1
Please check our FAQs & Knowledge Base.
kristian vasilev from Boston,Ma USA
This is by far the best Gi I ever had in my life. The quality of the material is superb and the design is absolutely marvelous. If you practice at least two times a week treat your self. It feels like nice cashmere on your skin. Yes, it is pricy but well worth it. Well done ISAMI. KV
Leif from Tromsø, Norway
This is by far the best gi I have ever used. I wore this gi for my shodan-test. The fabric is lightweight, strong and it never feels like it restricts your movements even when it's soaked with sweat. This truly is a top of the line dogi!
LENSEL Alexandre from Paris - FRANCE
Best Dogi ever, the quality and design are perfect. This dogi is my favorite so far, i highly recommend it!! OSU