2016 Winter Holiday Schedule
2016 IS NOW ALMOST A WRAP
It's been a challenging and exciting year for us at ChokeSports...
- We expanded the company internationally
- Upgraded the store to the latest ecommerce technology
- Celebrated our 10-year anniversary (yep, it's been 10 years!)
We did all this while maintaining our high standards and pushing for excellence. We want to offer our customers the best gear with prompt and friendly personalized support. Not just once or twice, but every single time! That's why we have so many repeat customers that have become good friends.
As the year comes to an end, it's time to regroup and recharge the batteries because 2017 is just around the corner. As usual, our team in Japan will have their winter holiday break during the next weeks, which means orders will take longer to be processed and shipped.
This is the last day we will ship orders in 2016.
DEC.27 TO JAN.09
Inventory Clearance and Staff Winter Holiday, meaning that our production line and warehouse in Japan will be closed for business.
DON'T WORRY, WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK!
- We will evidently do our best to prepare, pack and dispatch your order as fast as possible.
- We will also send completion/shipping estimates for all custom made orders so you know when to expect your new premium gear.
- We are famous for the high quality and uniqueness of our custom made gear, such as belts and gis. The whole process is handmade in Japan and it takes time and a lot of effort to accomplish. So we do not ever compromise quality in exchange for faster shipping. We know you get it.
As always, our customer service will remain operational throughout the whole time to assist with any issues you may have. So please feel free to email, chat or call.
Our production line and warehouse in Saitama, Japan will resume operations on Tuesday, Jan.10. All orders will be processed in the order they were received.