- The Isami Classic BJJ Gi is a double weave kimono handcrafted in Japan with a timeless clean look without any patches.
- This premium Jiu-Jitsu kimono is recommended for experienced fighters who demand high quality gear for hard training and competition.
- You'll be amazed by the softness of our proprietary Sashiko fabric, but don't take our word for it: scroll down to read real customer reviews.
- As is to be expected of a Made in Japan jiu-jitsu gi, everything is reinforced with perfectly laid out stitching by master craftsmen.
- Available in six sizes (A0 to A5) and three colors (white, blue, black) that will still hold their tone after many washes and years of use. Get it now!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ William P. from USA
"Rolls Royce of Gis. You can tell the craftsmanship is top notch. Very durable but not too heavy. This Gi is also lighter than I thought it would be, surprisingly comfortable and cut competition style. I bought 2 more. Very happy."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Carlos L. from Philippines
"It's durable to last you for years and it's soft/light enough for you to roll in both practice and competition. Overall the Japanese don't F around when it comes to making quality products and this is the best Gi I've ever used. I recommend it for anyone who is serious about the BJJ lifestyle."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Alejandro P. from USA
"Softest double weave bjj gi one can find in the market. Japanese cotton is really no joke, feels like a bathrobe but has the sturdiness of any other armor-like old school double weave. Very recommended piece of gear to add to the arsenal."
Isami Classic BJJ Gi
Double Weave 100% Cotton
White, Blue, Black colors in six sizes
Belt not included
High Quality Made in Japan
The Isami Classic BJJ Gi comes in standard Brazilian sizes A-0 to A-5. Just follow our detailed size chart to find your perfect fit. This gi is not pre-shrunk but all the numbers in the size chart are post washing & drying so you know exactly what it will fit like. Originally it had a wider, more loose cut and 12 Japanese sizes. But the team here at ChokeSports.com partnered up with Isami to find a better fit for people who like to compete and don't want to give the opponent any excess fabric to grip. The new sizes have a more snug fit that is IBJJF approved and perfect for competition.
How We Ship Your Order
In Stock items usually ship within 1-3 work days.
Made to Order items ship as soon as the items are ready (usually 15-20 work days).
✈️ Fast delivery and door-to-door tracking with DHL Express.
📦 We dispatch orders from our warehouse in Japan on regular business days (Mon-Fri).
🧾 Customs duties and taxes are not pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any).
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Shop with peace of mind! Your payment information is encrypted and processed securely. We do not have access to your credit card information and do not store payment details.