Soft core black belts are lighter and break faster than our thick core black belts. After a few training sessions the belt ends will fall naturally into place. We custom make these black belts in Japan to martial arts legends and senseis. They are guaranteed to last for many years and age beautifully.
ISAMI F-450 BLACK BELT
- All-time best selling soft core black belt that's especially popular with Jiu-Jitsu fighters.
- We embroider the fabric first and then we make the F-450 belt. There will be no trail on the reverse side, but the belt stitch lines will be over the embroidery.
- It is 42mm wide and made of 100% cotton (Katsuragi and Sashiko Weave) with 9 stitch lines.
ISAMI F-900 BLACK BELT
- This soft core belt ages differently than any other belt because it keeps its black color over the years.
- The F-900 black belt is pre-made in Japan, so we add custom embroideries to the finished belt. The embroidery will be over the belt stitch lines but the reverse side will show a trail.
- Made of Tetron fabric which is composed of 65% Polyester, 35% Rayon. It's 45mm wide with 9 stitch lines.
ISAMI F-350 BLACK BELT
- This is our most basic and affordable black belt. It is soft core and lightweight.
- The Isami F-350 is made of 100% cotton (Katsuragi & Twill Weave) with 9 stitch lines and measures 42mm wide.
- Unlike the other models, this one is pre-made in China. So we usually have all sizes in stock and can ship it quickly. Embroideries will be made over the belt stitch lines but they will leave a trail on the reverse side.
ISAMI BLACK BELT SIZES
Size 2: 235cm / 92in, Size 3: 255cm / 100in, Size 4: 275cm / 108in, Size 5: 295cm / 116in, Size 6: 310cm / 122in, Size 7: 325cm / 128in, Size 8: 340cm / 134in + Custom Size (you pick the ideal belt length for your body type or taste). *Please allow 2cm/0.8in margin of error due to humidity and shrinkage.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
- It takes us approximately 10-15 work days to custom make a F-450 belt, whereas F-900 and F-350 are usually in stock and ship faster. If you order embroideries, please add another 5-10 work days to prepare your new Isami Soft Core Black Belt exactly the way you want.
- The whole process is handmade and we always have many orders waiting in line.
- But don't worry, we will send you a completion estimate a few days after the order is placed and we guarantee the wait is very much worth it.
- We will custom make the belt you've always dreamed of.
- Custom made black belts cannot be returned or exchanged.
- So please make sure to double check all the details before completing your order.
- Once we start working on the belt, no changes will be accepted. All sales are final.
PRICING & SIZES
- Custom embroideries are charged separately, by email, after we receive your order and calculate the cost.
- Each embroidered character costs USD 4.
- Three embroidery sizes available: 1.5cm (for writing in two lines), 2.5cm (our standard size) and 3.5cm (looks good on 45mm and 47mm wide belts).
- We recommend you calculate beforehand how long the embroidery will be on your belt. So you can ensure the embroidery does not end up inside the knot when the belt is tied.
HOW TO ORDER
- You can either type your custom embroidery request or upload a file (or both).
- Please be as specific as possible and make sure to add [text to embroider] + [color] + [font size] + [font type] + [position on belt].
- If you don't specify [font size] or [font type] or [position on belt], we'll just use our standard specs.
- Some examples: "Tony / Red / 2.5cm / Font C / Position B" or "Tony / Red / 2.5cm / Japanese Font A / Position B".
- We are famous for our one-of-a-kind Japanese embroideries.
- If you already have the Japanese letters you want embroidered, you can either type it or upload a file.
- Otherwise we can provide the translation to Japanese free of charge. So just type the word you want translated (eg. "Courage" or "Mike").
- We can embroider Kanji, Katakana and Hiragana letters.
- For foreign name translations, traditionally we use Katakana letters, which reproduce the sounds.
- If you request [First Name] + [Last Name], there will be a dot in between the two names. This dot also counts as a character.
MARTIAL ART EMBROIDERY
- The martial art styles available in the drop down menu are: Jiu-Jitsu, Karate, Karate-do, Shorin-ryu Karate, Goju-ryu Karate, Shotokan Karate, Judo, Kano Judo, Kodokan Judo, Aikido, Kempo.
- If your martial art style is not listed, you can request it as a custom embroidery and either type the characters or upload a doc file or image file.
- There are 22 different embroidery colors for you to choose from. Make sure to check the image with all colors.
GET FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WHEN YOU ORDER OVER $100+
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to order the gear you need here at ChokeSports.com. That's why we created thresholds depending on where in the world you are...
- Asia: Free Shipping starts at $100
- USA, Canada, Europe, Oceania: Free Shipping starts at $150
- All other countries: Free Shipping starts at $200
Even if your order does not qualify for the free shipping deal, you'll still get great shipping rates starting at only $19.95. During checkout you will have the option to upgrade to Express Delivery for only $7.50 (recommended).
How long does delivery take?
Express Shipping time is only 3-5 work days - sometimes faster! - but not guaranteed. Standard Shipping is 5-10 work days. Our average processing time is 2-5 work days as some items are stored in different warehouses. We process and dispatch orders on regular business days (Mon-Fri) except for national holidays in Japan.
Do you deliver anywhere in the world?
Yes! Here at ChokeSports.com we can ship orders from Japan to virtually any address in the world. As a matter of fact, we have regular customers all across the globe and ship worldwide on a daily basis.
Where are you based?
We pack and ship your order directly from our main warehouse in Saitama, Japan.
Can I track my order?
Yes! After we dispatch your order you will receive automatic delivery updates via email and sms. You can also track the order directly in our site.
Do you offer insurance?
Yes! All orders already include full insurance (even though we have never lost a package in almost 10 years). Shop with confidence!
Are import taxes included in the price?
No. You pay us only for merchandise + shipping. ChokeSports.com orders are shipped from Japan with duties and taxes unpaid. All customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees have not been pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any). We recommend you contact the local tax authority in your area to find out in advance exactly what taxes need to be paid.