- The famous Isami Black Belt is handcrafted in Japan for Karate, Judo, Aikido etc with beautiful embroideries and stitched degrees.
- This is arguably the best Black Belt money can buy and that's why legendary fighters and senseis get their belts from us.
- It takes so long to become a black belt that the least you can do is get yourself a one-of-a-kind belt from us.
On this page you can purchase the 5-star rated Isami Black Belts from Japan. Your new belt will be custom made with your choice of length, width, stiffness, fabric and core in addition to embroideries in English or in Japanese. There are eight different belt models to choose from including best sellers such as F-450 (soft), F-700 (stiff) and F-1000 (silk). Make sure to scroll down the page to read about the belt specs. Our Isami Black Belts are true works of art guaranteed to last for many years and age beautifully. Order your new black belt today!
BELT WIDTH: 42mm, 45mm, 47mm
The standard belt width is 42mm but we also make some wider models that are 45mm and 47mm. They are especially popular with bigger fighters/instructors who need a belt that will match their large frame.
SOFT BELT or STIFF BELT?
The Isami Black Belt can have a soft core (broken-in feel and easy to tie) or a stiff core (hard and sturdy around the waist). Model F-450 is our best selling soft black belt, whereas F-700 is the best selling stiff black belt and also the thickest and heaviest of all our belts.
BELT FABRIC: Cotton, Silk, Satin, Tetron
Most of our belts are made of cotton however we also make special black belts using different fabrics. Models F-1000 (silk) and F-500 (satin) are especially suited for masters and special occasions because of their unique shine. Silk and satin are delicate fabrics that will eventually make the belt fray faster and provide a true sense of martial arts mastery. In contrast, model F-900 is made of a special fabric blend called tetron which ages differently than any other belts: it keeps its black color over the years!
BELT CORE: White, Black, Red
Our Isami Black Belts can have their core (the inner part of the belt) in different colors. While most belts feature a white core, we also make some belts with a black core or with a red core. Belt F-910 is is wrapped in a textured fabric with beautiful patterns that will fray faster than standard belts in order to show the red core. The fraying and the red core symbolize your dedication to the martial arts and we hope it will inspire you to train harder.
All Isami Black Belts (except for model F-900) feature integrated embroideries. This is the most premium method of embroidery and also the most resistant. We embroider the fabric first and then we make the belt. There will be no trail on the reverse side, but the belt stitch lines will be over the embroidery.
Your new Isami Black Belt will shrink naturally due to humidity and sweat. That's why we say in Japan that "the fabric is alive". Below you'll find our estimated shrinkage rates for each model. Please take this in consideration when selecting your optimal belt size...
BELT WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
In Japan it is uncommon to wash the obi martial arts belt. However many of our international customers like to wash their belts. We recommend hand washing (with hand soap) and hang drying in the shade. Please note that regular washing will accelerate the belt's aging process and might cause it to shrink further than estimated. It will still be functional and last for many years though.
- It takes us approximately 10-15 work days to custom make your new belt exactly the way you want. The whole process is handmade and we always have many orders waiting in line. We will send you a completion estimate a few days after the order is placed so you know when it will ship.
- Because these belts are made to order and unique, they cannot be returned or exchanged. So please make sure to double check all the details before completing your order. Once we start working on the belt, no changes will be accepted. All sales are final.
- We guarantee the wait is very much worth it and that we'll custom make the belt exactly the way you want it!
USA, CANADA & OCEANIA
Free Shipping starts at $150
Orders under $150 pay a flat fee of $14.50
Free Shipping starts at $150
Orders under $150 pay a flat fee of $19.50
Free Shipping starts at $100
Orders under $100 pay a flat fee of $9.50
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES
Free Shipping starts at $200
Orders under $200 pay shipping fee starting at $19.50
All ChokeSports.com orders are packed and shipped directly from our main warehouse in Saitama, Japan. We process and dispatch orders on regular business days (Mon-Fri) except for national holidays in Japan.
EXPRESS (most popular)
Shipping time is 5-10 work days but not guaranteed
Tracking & Insurance
Shipping time is 10-15 work days but not guaranteed
Tracking & Insurance