- High quality Aikido gi custom made in Japan.
- This Aikido uniform is built to last: made of 100% cotton with reinforced stitch lines.
- Recommended for intense training (belt not included).
- It comes with the official Aikikai approved label.
- Bleached white uniform that is widely used in traditional Aikido dojos in Japan.
- You can customize your new Aikido Gi with beautiful embroideries.
- Shrinkage Rates: Jacket 1% vertical, 8% horizontal; Pants 2% vertical, 4% horizontal.
- Made in Saitama, Japan.
2 160cm 5'3''
3 170cm 5'7''
4 175cm 5'9''
5 180cm 5'11''
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
- It takes us approximately 2-3 weeks to custom make your new Aikido Gi.
- Please note that this premium Aikido Gi is made to order and cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final.
- The whole process is handmade and we always have many orders waiting in line.
- But don't worry, we will send you a completion estimate a few days after the order is placed and we guarantee the wait is very much worth it.
- Once the gi is finished, we'll express ship it to you and send tracking updates by email and sms so you know when to expect delivery.
- We can embroider Aikido in Japanese Kanji on positions A, B, C, D, E of your new gi.
- Standard embroidery colors are Navy Blue or Black.
- Custom embroideries are charged separately, via PayPal invoice, after we receive your order.
- The standard embroidery size is 3cm / 1.2in and it costs USD 6 per character.
- You can either type your custom embroidery request or upload a doc/image file.
- Please be as specific as possible and make sure to add at least [text to embroider] + [color] + [position].
- We are famous for our one-of-a-kind Japanese embroideries.
- If you already have the Japanese letters you want embroidered, you can either type it or upload a file.
- Otherwise we can provide the translation to Japanese free of charge. So just type the word you want translated (eg. "Courage" or "Mike").
- We can embroider Kanji, Katakana and Hiragana letters.
- For foreign name translations, traditionally we use Katakana letters, which reproduce the sounds.
- If you request [First Name] + [Last Name], there will be a dot in between the two names. This dot also counts as a character.
GET FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WHEN YOU ORDER OVER $100+
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to order the gear you need here at ChokeSports.com. That's why we created thresholds depending on where in the world you are...
- Asia: Free Shipping starts at $100
- USA, Canada, Europe, Oceania: Free Shipping starts at $150
- All other countries: Free Shipping starts at $200
Even if your order does not qualify for the free shipping deal, you'll still get great shipping rates starting at only $19.95. During checkout you will have the option to upgrade to Express Delivery for only $7.50 (recommended).
How long does delivery take?
Express Shipping time is only 3-5 work days - sometimes faster! - but not guaranteed. Standard Shipping is 5-10 work days. Our average processing time is 2-5 work days as some items are stored in different warehouses. We process and dispatch orders on regular business days (Mon-Fri) except for national holidays in Japan.
Do you deliver anywhere in the world?
Yes! Here at ChokeSports.com we can ship orders from Japan to virtually any address in the world. As a matter of fact, we have regular customers all across the globe and ship worldwide on a daily basis.
Where are you based?
We pack and ship your order directly from our main warehouse in Saitama, Japan.
Can I track my order?
Yes! After we dispatch your order you will receive automatic delivery updates via email and sms. You can also track the order directly in our site.
Do you offer insurance?
Yes! All orders already include full insurance (even though we have never lost a package in almost 10 years). Shop with confidence!
Are import taxes included in the price?
No. You pay us only for merchandise + shipping. ChokeSports.com orders are shipped from Japan with duties and taxes unpaid. All customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees have not been pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any). We recommend you contact the local tax authority in your area to find out in advance exactly what taxes need to be paid.