- Very limited edition t-shirt collaboration between RVDDW and legendary pro-wrestler Akira Maeda.
- Akira Maeda (前田 日明) wrestled for New Japan Pro Wrestling, WWF and UWF in the 1980s. He faced off against Andre the Giant, Aleksander Karelin, Tiger Mask, Nobuhiko Takada among many others.
- He's considered one of the founding fathers of shoot style (unplanned, unscripted wrestling) that became so popular in Japan.
- Maeda eventually created the iconic Fighting Network RINGS, where names such as Fedor Emelianenko, Minotauro Nogueira and Dan Henderson got started in their MMA careers.
- This special t-shirt is for serious fans and collectors: it features a number of creative prints evoking some of the most memorable moments in Akira Maeda's career.
Akira Maeda UWF T-Shirt from RVDDW Japan
Collector's item: very limited edition
White t-shirt in 4 sizes
100% cotton 6.2oz
How We Ship Your Order
In Stock items usually ship within 1-3 work days.
Made to Order items ship as soon as the items are ready (usually 15-20 work days).
✈️ Fast delivery and door-to-door tracking with DHL Express.
📦 We dispatch orders from our warehouse in Japan on regular business days (Mon-Fri).
🧾 Customs duties and taxes are not pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any).
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Shop with peace of mind! Your payment information is encrypted and processed securely. We do not have access to your credit card information and do not store payment details.