Large thermal ice bag (27cm / 10in) made by Isami for martial artists. Icing an injured body part is an important part of treatment. Icing injuries can be effective for sprains, strains, overuse injuries and bruises.
- Get the ice on quickly.
- Icing is most effective in the immediate period following an injury. The effect of icing diminishes significantly after about 48 hours.
- Perform an "ice massage."
- Apply ice bag directly to the injury. Move the bag frequently, not allowing it to sit in one spot.
- Don't forget to elevate.
- Keep the injured body part elevated above the heart while icing -- this will further help reduce swelling.
- Watch the clock.
- Ice for 15-20 minutes, but never longer. You can cause further damage to the tissues, including frostbite, by icing for too long.
- Allow time between treatments.
- Allow area to warm for at least 45 minutes or an hour before beginning the icing routine again.
- Repeat as desired.
- Ice as frequently as you wish, so long as the area is warm to touch and has normal sensation before repeating.
Real Customer Reviews
How We Ship Your Order
In Stock items usually ship within 1-3 work days.
Made to Order items ship as soon as the items are ready (usually 20-30 work days).
✈️ Fast delivery and door-to-door tracking with DHL Express and Japan Post.
⏳ The delivery time kicks in once we have dispatched your order.
📦 We dispatch orders from our warehouse in Japan on regular business days (Mon-Fri).
🧾 Customs duties and taxes are not pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any).