- Limited edition Isami Jiu-Jitsu Gi for the famous Paraestra Team of legendary fighter and Sensei Yuki Nakai.
- It has a cool and discreet look with embroideries and stitching in Paraestra's classic Sky Blue color.
- Ultra lightweight single weave BJJ kimono made of 100% cotton with ripstop reinforcements on the pants. Belt not included.
Paraestra (パラエストラ) is a Jiu-JItsu and mixed martial arts fighting team headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, with multiple gyms throughout Japan. The gym was founded by former Shooto welterweight champion, and Vale Tudo Japan competitor Yuki Nakai.
- The Gi Jacket features embroideries on the shoulders and on the upper back (left side), leaving space for you to add your team's patch on the right side.
- The Gi Pants have embroideries on both sides as well Isami and Paraestra logos on the left leg (front) and right leg (back).
- This Gi comes with a stylized Knapsack Carry Bag in the same color of the uniform. Belt not included.
This is a comfy BJJ kimono made of cotton with ripstop reinforcements. The result is a very resistant and lightweight uniform (it weighs between 1.3kg/2.8lbs for a size A0 and 1.7kg/3.7lbs for a size A4). Available in White and Black colors. This gi is designed in Japan and produced in Pakistan. If you want one, grab it while it's still available.
WE RECOMMEND THIS BJJ GI FOR...
- All belt ranks
- Fans of Japanese culture
- Premium BJJ Gi collectors
How We Ship Your Order
In Stock items usually ship within 1-3 work days.
Made to Order items ship as soon as the items are ready (usually 15-20 work days).
✈️ Fast delivery and door-to-door tracking with DHL Express.
📦 We dispatch orders from our warehouse in Japan on regular business days (Mon-Fri).
🧾 Customs duties and taxes are not pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any).
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Shop with peace of mind! Your payment information is encrypted and processed securely. We do not have access to your credit card information and do not store payment details.