- Ultra lightweight Full Contact Karate uniform: perfect for hot environments and summer training.
- The K-790 is the lightest and thinnest Karate Gi in our line up: high quality made in Japan by Isami to last for years.
- You can mix sizes for a perfect fit and even order jacket or pants only.
The Isami K-790 is a bleached Full Contact Karate dogi made of 100% ultra lightweight cotton canvas. It is perfectly suited for summer training due to its thin and light fabric. The K-790 gi provides increased breathability levels and makes it easy for you to move lightly during practice.
WE RECOMMEND THIS GI FOR...
- Summer training and outdoor sessions in hot weather
- Men, women and kids
CUSTOM MADE IN JAPAN
Make no mistake: this is a high quality Full Contact Karate uniform made by Isami in Japan, so you can rest assured it is very well built to last and endure hard training sessions. The stitch lines are reinforced, perfectly laid out and will never break. Every single detail is done to perfection. Jacket and pants are made of 100% cotton canvas to provide comfort and durability.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
- If the size you want is sold out, you can pre-order and it will take us about 10-15 work days to prepare. We even send you a shipping estimate so you know when to expect it.
- Please note that sizes 7 and 8 are made to order and cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Once the gi is finished, we'll express ship it to you and send tracking updates by email and sms so you know when to expect delivery.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOU
- This Karate uniform is available in men, women and kids sizes.
- Make sure to double check the detailed measurements in our size chart
- This gi is not pre-shrunk so it will reach the stated dimensions after 2-4 wash cycles.
GET FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WHEN YOU ORDER OVER $100+
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to order the gear you need here at ChokeSports.com. That's why we created thresholds depending on where in the world you are...
- Asia: Free Shipping starts at $100
- USA, Canada, Europe, Oceania: Free Shipping starts at $150
- All other countries: Free Shipping starts at $200
Even if your order does not qualify for the free shipping deal, you'll still get great shipping rates starting at only $19.95. During checkout you will have the option to upgrade to Express Delivery for only $7.50 (recommended).
How long does delivery take?
Express Shipping time is only 3-5 work days - sometimes faster! - but not guaranteed. Standard Shipping is 5-10 work days. Our average processing time is 2-5 work days as some items are stored in different warehouses. We process and dispatch orders on regular business days (Mon-Fri) except for national holidays in Japan.
Do you deliver anywhere in the world?
Yes! Here at ChokeSports.com we can ship orders from Japan to virtually any address in the world. As a matter of fact, we have regular customers all across the globe and ship worldwide on a daily basis.
Where are you based?
We pack and ship your order directly from our main warehouse in Saitama, Japan.
Can I track my order?
Yes! After we dispatch your order you will receive automatic delivery updates via email and sms. You can also track the order directly in our site.
Do you offer insurance?
Yes! All orders already include full insurance (even though we have never lost a package in almost 10 years). Shop with confidence!
Are import taxes included in the price?
No. You pay us only for merchandise + shipping. ChokeSports.com orders are shipped from Japan with duties and taxes unpaid. All customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees have not been pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any). We recommend you contact the local tax authority in your area to find out in advance exactly what taxes need to be paid.