- Ultra lightweight single weave Jiu-Jitsu kimono in White, Blue and Black colors.
- Extremely comfortable BJJ gi with multiple Isami patches and embroideries.
- IBJJF approved and ready for competition.
The Tora Ultralight BJJ Gi is another ChokeSports.com exclusive Jiu-Jitsu kimono from our partners Isami Japan. This is currently our top of the line single weave BJJ gi. We use a couple of proprietary Japanese fabrics made of 100% premium cotton to create a powerful Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu kimono that weighs between 1.2kg/2.6lbs (size A0) and 1.7kg/3.6lbs (size A4). Being ultra lightweight, it's very comfortable to wear and does not restrict your movements on the mat. It's the perfect gi for competitors who need to cut a lot of weight.
WE RECOMMEND THIS BJJ GI FOR...
- Black, Brown, Purple, Blue and White belts
- Competitors who cut weight
- IBJJF events
ATTENTION TO DETAIL: PATCHES, EMBROIDERIES, STITCHING
The Tora Ultralight BJJ Gi White features Japanese design and materials, and is assembled in Vietnam using our stitching techniques. This BJJ kimono has gone through our strict quality checks in Japan and is the result of a lot of testing and years of knowhow. Some of the main design features include...
- Reinforced contrast stitch lines.
- Detailed embroideries on the shoulders, chest and pants.
- Isami Jiu-Jitsu barcode patches.
- Back patch strategically placed on the left, leaving the right side open for your team patch or one of our exclusive Isami RVDDW BJJ patches.
- Gi pants with tying string and three point loops.
- Belt not included.
GET FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WHEN YOU ORDER OVER $100+
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to order the gear you need here at ChokeSports.com. That's why we created thresholds depending on where in the world you are...
- Asia: Free Shipping starts at $100
- USA, Canada, Europe, Oceania: Free Shipping starts at $150
- All other countries: Free Shipping starts at $200
Even if your order does not qualify for the free shipping deal, you'll still get great shipping rates starting at only $19.95. During checkout you will have the option to upgrade to Express Delivery for only $7.50 (recommended).
How long does delivery take?
Express Shipping time is only 3-5 work days - sometimes faster! - but not guaranteed. Standard Shipping is 5-10 work days. Our average processing time is 2-5 work days as some items are stored in different warehouses. We process and dispatch orders on regular business days (Mon-Fri) except for national holidays in Japan.
Do you deliver anywhere in the world?
Yes! Here at ChokeSports.com we can ship orders from Japan to virtually any address in the world. As a matter of fact, we have regular customers all across the globe and ship worldwide on a daily basis.
Where are you based?
We pack and ship your order directly from our main warehouse in Saitama, Japan.
Can I track my order?
Yes! After we dispatch your order you will receive automatic delivery updates via email and sms. You can also track the order directly in our site.
Do you offer insurance?
Yes! All orders already include full insurance (even though we have never lost a package in almost 10 years). Shop with confidence!
Are import taxes included in the price?
No. You pay us only for merchandise + shipping. ChokeSports.com orders are shipped from Japan with duties and taxes unpaid. All customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees have not been pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any). We recommend you contact the local tax authority in your area to find out in advance exactly what taxes need to be paid.