- BJJ legends and world champions get their black belts custom made here at ChokeSports.
- Available in 42mm, 45mm and 47mm width. The most popular models are F-450 (soft core) and F-700 (thick core).
- You can customize your BJJ black belt with beautiful embroideries, different rank bars and stitched degrees that do not fall off.
- Your new BJJ black belt will be handmade to order in Japan: it takes 10-15 work days to prepare and then ship.
PREMIUM BJJ BLACK BELTS
These are our most premium Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belts and arguably the best BJJ black belts money can buy. Over the past years ChokeSports and Isami have become the preferred black belt brand to some of the most respected BJJ competitors and instructors around the globe. Every single detail is made to perfection so you are sure to get the belt of your dreams. It takes so long to become a BJJ black belt that the least you can do is get yourself a one-of-a-kind belt from us.
ISAMI F-450 BLACK BELT
- All-time best selling soft core black belt that's especially popular with Jiu-Jitsu fighters.
- We embroider the fabric first and then we make the F-450 belt. There will be no trail on the reverse side, but the belt stitch lines will be over the embroidery.
- 42mm wide, 100% cotton (Katsuragi and Sashiko Weave), 9 stitch lines and white core. Estimated shrinkage (due to humidity and sweat): about 7.5%.
ISAMI F-700 BLACK BELT
- All-time best selling thick core black belt for all styles of martial arts.
- This is the thickest and heaviest of all our belts: it has a premium finish and feels very sturdy around the waist.
- 42mm wide, 100% cotton (Hachijo Weave), 9 stitch lines and white core. Estimated shrinkage (due to humidity and sweat): about 4.5%.
ISAMI F-745 & F-747 BLACK BELTS
- These belts are especially popular with bigger fighters/instructors who need a belt that will match their large frame.
- F-745: 45mm wide, 100% cotton (Hachijo Weave), 12 stitch lines and black core.
- F-747: 47mm wide, 100% cotton (Hachijo Weave), 15 stitch lines and black core.
- Estimated shrinkage (due to humidity and sweat): about 5%.
ISAMI F-900 BLACK BELT
- This soft core belt ages differently than any other belt because it keeps its black color over the years.
- The F-900 black belt is pre-made in Japan, so we add custom embroideries to the finished belt. The embroidery will be over the belt stitch lines but the reverse side will show a trail.
- 45mm wide, Made of Tetron fabric (65% Polyester, 35% Rayon), 9 stitch lines. Estimated shrinkage (due to humidity and sweat): about 2.5%.
RANK BAR AND DEGREES
According to IBJJF regulations, the BJJ black belt must have a 10cm/4in rank bar on one end. We give you the option to choose what your rank bar will look like: the classic red with white bars on the ends, plain red or even plain white, as some top competitors have used lately in competition. You can also request embroidered degrees that will never fall off, unlike the usual sports tape stripes. We stitch white degrees on the red rank bar and black degrees on the white rank bar.
ISAMI BJJ BLACK BELT SIZES
A0 255cm / 100in, A1 275cm / 108in, A2 295cm / 116in, A3 310cm / 122in, A4 325cm / 128in, A5 340cm / 134in + Custom Size (you pick the ideal belt length for your body type or taste). Please allow 2cm/0.8in margin of error due to humidity and shrinkage.
You can customize the Isami BJJ Black Belt Premium with beautiful embroideries and turn it into a unique item. We have a reputation for making the most beautiful belt embroideries and we guarantee you will be impressed.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
- It takes us approximately 2-3 weeks to custom make your new Isami BJJ Black Belt Premium exactly the way you want.
- The whole process is handmade and we always have many orders waiting in line.
- But don't worry, we will send you a completion estimate a few days after the order is placed and we guarantee the wait is very much worth it.
- We will custom make the belt you've always dreamed of.
- The Isami BJJ Black Belt Premium is custom made for you and therefore cannot be returned or exchanged.
- So please make sure to double check all the details before completing your order.
- Once we start working on the belt, no changes will be accepted. All sales are final.
- Reviews (50)
Great belt with great customisations
The belt is great quality. I purchased the softer material and in glad I did. After one training session it broke it nicely and ties tight without coming undone like all other belts I've had. Do check the belt messurements so you get the right fit and also this will make sure the embroidery shows without it being hidden in the knot. For example I normally wear a3 size belts but the a2 fit perfectly and shows the embroidery but it's not overly long. So measure your belt you currently have to get the best size. The embroidery is very well done and great quality. I ordered the gold thread and its not flakey at all so would chip or fade with use. The only negative thing is the red bar only has stitching on the edges not through it so it moves a bit but nothing major. I love this belt. Expensive including vat and customs charges but well worth it for the belt I'll have for the rest of my life.
Excellent service and product
I recently ordered two Isami BJJ Black Belts Premium with customization embroidery. The product itself is amazing. The belt is beautiful. What impressed me more was the excellent service by ChokeSports. Both the dates and all the details were respected and the shipping was fast and accurate. Job well done!
Really great customer service and quality
The belt was a gift which was well received and in really good time considering the order date. It’s been so easy to deal with choke sports and I’ve been updated at every step. Would definitely purchase again considering the customer service. The quality of the belt is really special, good stitching and customization is exactly as requested. He loved the thicker belt option which sits tied quite well and on first use great for belt choke. Classic gold embroidery looks very stylish. Thank you!
Premium black belt
Never thought a belt could be this nice. The construction is second to none. The hand made Japanese quality makes it worth the money. Get one!
Ordered two custom embroidered black belts for myself and my husband. The quality is amazing and they are truly works of art. We are both so happy with our belts.
GET FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WHEN YOU ORDER OVER $100+
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to order the gear you need here at ChokeSports.com. That's why we created thresholds depending on where in the world you are...
- Asia: Free Shipping starts at $100
- USA, Canada, Europe, Oceania: Free Shipping starts at $150
- All other countries: Free Shipping starts at $200
Even if your order does not qualify for the free shipping deal, you'll still get great shipping rates starting at only $19.95. During checkout you will have the option to upgrade to Express Delivery for only $7.50 (recommended).
How long does delivery take?
Express Shipping time is only 3-5 work days - sometimes faster! - but not guaranteed. Standard Shipping is 5-10 work days. Our average processing time is 2-5 work days as some items are stored in different warehouses. We process and dispatch orders on regular business days (Mon-Fri) except for national holidays in Japan.
Do you deliver anywhere in the world?
Yes! Here at ChokeSports.com we can ship orders from Japan to virtually any address in the world. As a matter of fact, we have regular customers all across the globe and ship worldwide on a daily basis.
Where are you based?
We pack and ship your order directly from our main warehouse in Saitama, Japan.
Can I track my order?
Yes! After we dispatch your order you will receive automatic delivery updates via email and sms. You can also track the order directly in our site.
Do you offer insurance?
Yes! All orders already include full insurance (even though we have never lost a package in almost 10 years). Shop with confidence!
Are import taxes included in the price?
No. You pay us only for merchandise + shipping. ChokeSports.com orders are shipped from Japan with duties and taxes unpaid. All customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees have not been pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any). We recommend you contact the local tax authority in your area to find out in advance exactly what taxes need to be paid.