- BJJ legends and world champions get their black belts custom made here at ChokeSports.
- The most popular models are F-450 (soft core) and F-700 (thick core), but we also have wider black belts that are 45mm wide (F-745) and 47mm wide (F-747).
- All our black belts are IBJJF approved and ready for competition.
- You can customize your BJJ black belt with unique embroideries (billed after checkout, click the embroideries tab to watch video).
- Three options of rank bar to choose from, plus embroidered degrees that do not fall off.
PREMIUM BJJ BLACK BELTS
These are our most premium Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belts and arguably the best BJJ black belts money can buy. Over the past years ChokeSports and Isami have become the preferred black belt brand to some of the most respected BJJ competitors and instructors around the globe. Every single detail is made to perfection so you are sure to get the belt of your dreams. It takes so long to become a BJJ black belt that the least you can do is get yourself a one-of-a-kind belt from us.
RANK BAR AND DEGREES
According to IBJJF regulations, the BJJ black belt must have a 10cm/4in rank bar on one end. We give you the option to choose what your rank bar will look like: the classic red with white bars on the ends, plain red or even plain white, as some top competitors have used lately in competition. You can also request embroidered degrees that will never fall off, unlike the usual sports tape stripes.
ISAMI BJJ BLACK BELT SIZES
A0 255cm / 100in, A1 275cm / 108in, A2 295cm / 116in, A3 310cm / 122in, A4 325cm / 128in, A5 340cm / 134in + Custom Size (you pick the ideal belt length for your body type or taste). Please allow 2cm/0.8in margin of error due to humidity and shrinkage.
You can customize the Isami BJJ Black Belt Premium with beautiful embroideries and turn it into a unique item. We embroider the fabric first and then we make the belt. This means the belt stitch lines will be over the embroidery but the reverse side will show no trail. We have a reputation for making the most beautiful belt embroideries and we guarantee you will be impressed.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
- It takes us approximately 2-3 weeks to custom make your new Isami BJJ Black Belt Premium exactly the way you want.
- The whole process is handmade and we always have many orders waiting in line.
- But don't worry, we will send you a completion estimate a few days after the order is placed and we guarantee the wait is very much worth it.
- We will custom make the belt you've always dreamed of.
- The Isami BJJ Black Belt Premium is custom made for you and therefore cannot be returned or exchanged.
- So please make sure to double check all the details before completing your order.
- Once we start working on the belt, no changes will be accepted. All sales are final.
PRICING & SIZES
- Custom embroideries are charged separately, by email, after we receive your order.
- Each embroidered character costs USD 4.
- Three embroidery sizes available: 1.5cm (for writing in two lines), 2.5cm (our standard size) and 3.5cm.
- We recommend you calculate beforehand how long the embroidery will be on your belt. So you can ensure the embroidery does not end up inside the knot when the belt is tied.
HOW TO ORDER
- You can either type your custom embroidery request or upload a file (or both).
- Please be as specific as possible and make sure to add [text to embroider] + [color] + [font size] + [font type] + [position on belt].
- If you don't specify [font size] or [font type] or [position on belt], we'll just use our standard specs.
- Some examples: "Tony / Red / 2.5cm / Font C / Position B" or "Tony / Red / 2.5cm / / Japanese Font A / Position B".
- We are famous for our one-of-a-kind Japanese embroideries.
- If you already have the Japanese letters you want embroidered, you can either type it or upload a file.
- Otherwise we can provide the translation to Japanese free of charge. So just type the word you want translated (eg. "Courage" or "Mike").
- We can embroider Kanji, Katakana and Hiragana letters.
- For foreign name translations, traditionally we use Katakana letters, which reproduce the sounds.
- If you request [First Name] + [Last Name], there will be a dot in between the two names. This dot also counts as a character.
GET FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WHEN YOU ORDER OVER $100+
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to order the gear you need here at ChokeSports.com. That's why we created thresholds depending on where in the world you are...
- Asia: Free Shipping starts at $100
- USA, Canada, Europe, Oceania: Free Shipping starts at $150
- All other countries: Free Shipping starts at $200
Even if your order does not qualify for the free shipping deal, you'll still get great shipping rates starting at only $19.95. During checkout you will have the option to upgrade to Express Delivery for only $7.50 (recommended).
How long does delivery take?
Express Shipping time is only 3-5 work days - sometimes faster! - but not guaranteed. Standard Shipping is 5-10 work days. Our average processing time is 2-5 work days as some items are stored in different warehouses. We process and dispatch orders on regular business days (Mon-Fri) except for national holidays in Japan.
Do you deliver anywhere in the world?
Yes! Here at ChokeSports.com we can ship orders from Japan to virtually any address in the world. As a matter of fact, we have regular customers all across the globe and ship worldwide on a daily basis.
Where are you based?
We pack and ship your order directly from our main warehouse in Saitama, Japan.
Can I track my order?
Yes! After we dispatch your order you will receive automatic delivery updates via email and sms. You can also track the order directly in our site.
Do you offer insurance?
Yes! All orders already include full insurance (even though we have never lost a package in almost 10 years). Shop with confidence!
Are import taxes included in the price?
No. You pay us only for merchandise + shipping. ChokeSports.com orders are shipped from Japan with duties and taxes unpaid. All customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees have not been pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any). We recommend you contact the local tax authority in your area to find out in advance exactly what taxes need to be paid.