- The Isami Classic BJJ Gi is a premium Jiu-Jitsu kimono handcrafted in Japan with a timeless clean look without any patches.
- This Jiu-Jitsu uniform is recommended for experienced fighters who demand high quality gear for hard training and competition.
- In 2023 we upgraded the fabrics of the iconic Isami Classic BJJ Gi, which from now on is a single weave kimono with no back seam made of a special blend (35% cotton, 65% polyester) for improved lightness and durability.
You'll be amazed by the softness of our famous Sashiko fabric, but don't take our word for it: scroll down to read real customer reviews.
- As is to be expected of a Made in Japan jiu-jitsu gi, everything is reinforced with perfectly laid out stitching by master craftsmen.
- Available in five sizes (A0 to A4) and four colors (white, black, blue, navy) that will still hold their tone after many washes and years of use. Get it now!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ William P. from USA
"Rolls Royce of Gis. You can tell the craftsmanship is top notch. Very durable but not too heavy. This Gi is also lighter than I thought it would be, surprisingly comfortable and cut competition style. I bought 2 more. Very happy."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Carlos L. from Philippines
"It's durable to last you for years and it's soft/light enough for you to roll in both practice and competition. Overall the Japanese don't F around when it comes to making quality products and this is the best Gi I've ever used. I recommend it for anyone who is serious about the BJJ lifestyle."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Alejandro P. from USA
"Softest double weave bjj gi one can find in the market. Japanese cotton is really no joke, feels like a bathrobe but has the sturdiness of any other armor-like old school double weave. Very recommended piece of gear to add to the arsenal."
Isami Classic BJJ Gi (belt not included)
Single Weave kimono 35% cotton, 65% polyester
White, Black, Blue, Navy colors in five sizes
High Quality Made in Japan
The Isami Classic BJJ Gi comes in standard Brazilian sizes A-0 to A-4. Just follow our detailed size chart to find your perfect fit. This gi is not pre-shrunk but all the numbers in the size chart are post washing & drying so you know exactly what it will fit like.
Originally it had a wider, more loose cut and 12 Japanese sizes. But the team here at ChokeSports.com partnered up with Isami to find a better fit for people who like to compete and don't want to give the opponent any excess fabric to grip. The new sizes have a more snug fit that is IBJJF approved and perfect for competition.
Real Customer Reviews
How We Ship Your Order
In Stock items usually ship within 1-3 work days.
Made to Order items ship as soon as the items are ready (usually 20-30 work days).
✈️ Fast delivery and door-to-door tracking with DHL Express and Japan Post.
⏳ The delivery time kicks in once we have dispatched your order.
📦 We dispatch orders from our warehouse in Japan on regular business days (Mon-Fri).
🧾 Customs duties and taxes are not pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is encrypted and processed securely. We do not have access to your credit card information and do not store payment details.