Please use the Shipping Calculator that is available in every product page and also in the shopping cart. Just select your country and type in your zip code to see the delivery costs.
No. ChokeSports.com orders are shipped from Japan with duties and taxes unpaid. You are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any).
- United States shipments under USD 800 usually do not have to pay tax nor duty.
- Australia shipments under AUD 1000 usually do not have to pay tax nor duty.
- Canada shipments over CAD 20 usually pay customs taxes and VAT that are calculated on the order's total amount.
- European Union shipments under EUR 150 usually pay no customs taxes, however VAT is charged if the order's total amount is over EUR 22.
- United Kingdom shipments under £135 usually pay no customs taxes, however VAT is charged on all orders.
We provide general guidelines but please note that this information is liable to change at any time. We are not able to estimate the cost for each country, so we suggest checking with the local tax authority in your area for more information.
Most orders usually take 5-10 work days to be delivered.
Please note however that postal carriers are experiencing delays because of the pandemic. No need to worry: we'll keep you informed with tracking updates until final delivery.
If your order contains custom made gear such as selected belts, gis and gloves, then you must take in consideration the time required to custom make these items for you (usually 15-20 work days). We'll send you a completion estimate a few days after the order is placed so you know in advance when it will be express shipped.
Your order ships with either DHL Express or Japan Post EMS Express.
During checkout you will be presented with the best delivery options available for the items in your shopping cart.
You'll receive tracking updates by email from the moment the package leaves our warehouse until it reaches you.
A signed proof of delivery is usually required, therefore we recommend you track the package to make sure someone is available to receive it. If needed you can also contact DHL to schedule a delivery or a local pick up.
Yes. If for whatever reason you are not 100% satisfied with your ChokeSports.com purchase, you can return your order to our warehouse for a refund, store credit or exchange*.
* Made to Order items and Personalized Items such as selected belts, gis and equipment cannot be returned or exchanged because they were especially made for you.
** Due to hygiene concerns, compression shorts, groin cups, mouthguards, bras will not be eligible for return under any circumstance.
In most product pages there's a "Find My Size" link with detailed size information right next to the Add to Cart button.
Still unsure? Please contact us here and we'll be happy to provide personalized assistance so you select the right size.
The base currency of ChokeSports.com is US Dollars, however international customers will see prices in their local currency according to the most current exchange rates.
For example: a customer browsing our site from Australia will be shown prices in Australian Dollars.
During the checkout stage, you will pay for your order in US Dollars.
⏲️ It takes 20-30 work days to custom make your new belt. The whole process is handmade and we always have many orders waiting in line. We will send you a completion estimate a few days after the order is placed so you know when it will ship.
✅ Because these belts are made to order and unique, they cannot be returned or exchanged. So please make sure to double check all the details before completing your order. Once we start working on the belt, no changes will be accepted. All sales are final.
🤩 We guarantee the wait is very much worth it: we'll custom make the belt exactly the way you want it!
We can embroider English and Japanese characters on our belts and gis. Just type the letters in the product page to preview your embroidery in real time.
If you'd like to order embroidery in a different language (eg. Korean, Arabic, Hebrew etc), please select the option called "Logo Embroidery" and upload an image file with the exact letters you want. We'll make it for you!
All ChokeSports products come with the official Isami/Reversal labels, which are proof of origin. We are very proud of the premium products we make in Japan, hence the product labels.
- when you shop (5 points for every $1 spent)
- when you leave reviews in our site
- when you follow us on social media
- when you send discounts to friends
1. click the cash back link in the main menu and log in to your account.
2. then click on Redeem Points to choose one of the offers available.
3. copy your unique discount code and use it during checkout.
No. You can only use one offer during checkout.
1) Wash the Gi by itself, don't mix it with other articles.
2) About 40°C water.
3) Never use bleach.
4) Squeeze lightly.
5) Hang dry in the shade.
6) Don't 100% tumble dry: hang dry in the shade after 80% tumble dy.
7) Dry-cleaning is ok.
8) Hot steam iron with a damp cloth, if needed.
In Japan it is uncommon to wash the obi martial arts belt. However many of our international customers like to wash their belts.
We recommend hand washing (with hand soap) and hang drying in the shade.
Please note that regular washing will accelerate the belt's aging process and might cause it to shrink further than estimated. It will still be functional and last for many years though.
Please wipe the shin guard pad with a damp cloth.
The back of the shin guards, which is made of neoprene, can be washed with a special wet suit cleaner that prevents the neoprene from getting tight.
Never use detergents. Otherwise, you'll irreversibly damage the neoprene's qualities.
Leather gloves and gloves that contain leather parts should not be washed because the leather cannot be soaked in water.
What we recommend you do instead is wipe the surface clean with a wrung-dry cloth.