Please use the Shipping Calculator that is available in every product page and also in the shopping cart. Just select your country and type in your zip code to see the delivery costs.
No. ChokeSports.com orders are shipped from Japan with duties and taxes unpaid. You are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any).
- United States shipments under USD 800 usually do not have to pay tax nor duty.
- Australia shipments under AUD 1000 usually do not have to pay tax nor duty.
- Canada shipments over CAD 20 usually pay customs taxes and VAT that are calculated on the order's total amount.
- United Kingdom shipments under GBP 135 usually pay no customs taxes, however VAT is charged if the order's total amount is over GBP 15.
- European Union shipments under EUR 150 usually pay no customs taxes, however VAT is charged if the order's total amount is over EUR 22.
We provide general guidelines but please note that this information is liable to change at any time. We are not able to estimate the cost for each country, so we suggest checking with the local tax authority in your area for more information.
Your order ships with DHL Express which is one of the fastest and most reliable couriers in the world.
Most orders usually take 5-10 work days to be delivered.
If your order contains custom made gear such as selected belts, gis and gloves, then you must take in consideration the time required to custom make these items for you (usually 15-20 work days). We'll send you a completion estimate a few days after the order is placed so you know in advance when it will be express shipped.
You'll receive tracking updates by email from the moment the package leaves our warehouse until it reaches you.
A signed proof of delivery is usually required, therefore we recommend you track the package to make sure someone is available to receive it. If needed you can also contact DHL to schedule a delivery or a local pick up.
In most product pages there's a "Find My Size" link with detailed size information right next to the Add to Cart button.
Still unsure? Please contact us here and we'll be happy to provide personalized assistance so you select the right size.
Yes. If for whatever reason you are not 100% satisfied with your ChokeSports.com purchase, you can return your order to our warehouse for a refund, store credit or exchange*.
* Custom made or customized items such as selected belts, gis and equipment cannot be returned or exchanged because they were especially made for you.
** Due to hygiene concerns, compression shorts, groin cups, mouthguards, bras will not be eligible for return under any circumstance.
We can embroider English and Japanese characters on our belts and gis. Just type the letters in the product page to preview your embroidery in real time.
If you'd like to order embroidery in a different language (eg. Korean, Arabic, Hebrew etc), please select the option called "Logo Embroidery" and upload an image file with the exact letters you want. We'll make it for you!
All ChokeSports belts come with the official Isami labels, which are proof of origin. We are very proud of the premium products we make in Japan, hence the belt labels.
- when you shop (5 points for every $1 spent)
- when you leave reviews in our site
- when you follow us on social media
- when you send discounts to friends
1. click the blue cashback icon that floats on the bottom of every page and log in to your account.
2. then click on Redeem Points to choose one of the offers available.
3. copy your unique discount code and use it during checkout.
No. You can only use one offer during checkout.