- This gi is especially popular with Shotokan, Goju-Ryu, Shorinji Kempo, Wado-Ryu, Enshin.
- The K-110 is a thick & durable Karate Gi in traditional cut that does not restrain any movements.
- You can mix sizes for a perfect fit and even order jacket or pants only (size chart).
When it comes to traditional styles of Karate, the Isami K-110 White Gi is the number one uniform in our line up. It's a thick & durable Karategi with the traditional cut so you can move freely and execute all techniques accurately. This uniform provides a firm fit on your body with high grade, 100% cotton bleached canvas fabric used on jacket and pants.
WE RECOMMEND THIS GI FOR...
- Masters and Senseis
- Traditional Karate Competition
- People who demand nothing but the best
MADE TO ORDER IN JAPAN
This premium uniform is custom made in Saitama, Japan with the highest level of craftsmanship. The stitch lines are reinforced, perfectly laid out and will never break. Every single detail is done to perfection. The Isami K-110 Traditional Karate uniform comes with two original labels on jacket and pants: Isami Karate label and Isami Made in Japan label.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
- If the size you want is sold out, you can pre-order and it will take us about 10-15 work days to prepare. We even send you a shipping estimate so you know when to expect it.
- Please note that this premium Karategi is made to order and cannot be cancelled or returned.
- So please make sure to double check all the measurements and specs before placing the order.
- If we make a mistake, we'll evidently fix it for you. So don't worry (-:
- Once the gi is finished, we'll express ship it to you and send tracking updates by email and sms so you know when to expect delivery.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOU
- Check our detailed size chart and compare our numbers to your best fitting dogi.
- You can order jacket and pants in different sizes for a perfect fit.
- You can also order jacket only or pants only.
- This gi is not pre-shrunk so it will reach the stated dimensions after 2-4 wash cycles.
GET FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WHEN YOU ORDER OVER $100+
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to order the gear you need here at ChokeSports.com. That's why we created thresholds depending on where in the world you are...
- Asia: Free Shipping starts at $100
- USA, Canada, Europe, Oceania: Free Shipping starts at $150
- All other countries: Free Shipping starts at $200
Even if your order does not qualify for the free shipping deal, you'll still get great shipping rates starting at only $19.95. During checkout you will have the option to upgrade to Express Delivery for only $7.50 (recommended).
How long does delivery take?
Express Shipping time is only 3-5 work days - sometimes faster! - but not guaranteed. Standard Shipping is 5-10 work days. Our average processing time is 2-5 work days as some items are stored in different warehouses. We process and dispatch orders on regular business days (Mon-Fri) except for national holidays in Japan.
Do you deliver anywhere in the world?
Yes! Here at ChokeSports.com we can ship orders from Japan to virtually any address in the world. As a matter of fact, we have regular customers all across the globe and ship worldwide on a daily basis.
Where are you based?
We pack and ship your order directly from our main warehouse in Saitama, Japan.
Can I track my order?
Yes! After we dispatch your order you will receive automatic delivery updates via email and sms. You can also track the order directly in our site.
Do you offer insurance?
Yes! All orders already include full insurance (even though we have never lost a package in almost 10 years). Shop with confidence!
Are import taxes included in the price?
No. You pay us only for merchandise + shipping. ChokeSports.com orders are shipped from Japan with duties and taxes unpaid. All customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees have not been pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any). We recommend you contact the local tax authority in your area to find out in advance exactly what taxes need to be paid.