- If you are looking for a Karate gi that is both stylish and dependable, a karategi that has a story to tell, then you have come to the right place.
- The Isami Karate Gi Classic is such an iconic uniform in Japan that we haven't changed its design since it was created many decades ago.
- After all, this is the original karategi worn by Masutatsu "Mas" Oyama, the legendary founder of Kyokushin Karate.
- Full contact fighters from Kyokushin, Ashihara, Shidokan, Seidokaikan and Enshin Kaikan love the Isami K-400 because they can hear the gi snap when kicking and punching.
- We know you'll enjoy the traditional ivory color (unbleached) that gets whiter the more you wear it. The gi ages beautifully and keeps its shape over the years.
- Get ready because this sturdy karate uniform will get you pumped and ready to go the moment you put it on. Order now!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Mark R. from USA
"This dogi has everything I need. A heavy top with old school style and supple pants that allow freedom of movement."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fernando A. from Canada
"This is a true dogi. The fit is excellent and it feels great to move around in it. It is by far the best dogi I have ever owned. The color makes it look very classic too."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Jake C. from USA
"It has a nice traditional feel and it’s not super heavy feeling but you can still get a great pop out of it!"
▶️ Click here to add Custom Embroidery in English and in Japanese.
▶️ Click here to request Size Adjustments for a perfect fit.
🥋 ISAMI KARATE GI CLASSIC
Color: Ivory (unbleached)
Fabric: 100% Japanese cotton
Six sizes for men and women
Pants sizes 4-8 have a drawstring, size 3 has an elastic waistband
Designed in Japan, assembled in Vietnam
📏 ISAMI KARATE GI SIZES
Make sure to check our detailed size chart by clicking the link next to the blue Add to Cart button. If needed you can mix and match jacket and pants sizes for a perfect fit. Still unsure? Please contact us and we'll be happy to assist you with sizing.
Real Customer Reviews
How We Ship Your Order
In Stock items usually ship within 1-3 work days.
Made to Order items ship as soon as the items are ready (usually 20-30 work days).
✈️ Fast delivery and door-to-door tracking with DHL Express and Japan Post.
⏳ The delivery time kicks in once we have dispatched your order.
📦 We dispatch orders from our warehouse in Japan on regular business days (Mon-Fri).
🧾 Customs duties and taxes are not pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is encrypted and processed securely. We do not have access to your credit card information and do not store payment details.