- The Isami Karate Gi K-450 is a heavyweight uniform for competition and that's why we call it Kumite (組手).
- This is the thickest white gi (unbleached) from Isami: it was launched 30+ years ago and remains to this day one of the most prized kimonos in the world.
- The Isami Kumite is carefully made in Japan to endure intense action and last for many years.
- When you wear this gi for the first time you'll notice a slight tone difference between jacket and pants, but they will reach the same whiteness after several washes.
- You can mix and match sizes for a perfect fit so make sure to check the detailed size chart.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Joseph C. from USA
"Thick canvas that feels like medium on your body. Crisp and noisy as it should be. The best Karate pants ever: the fabric is different and they really feel like wearing nothing. I look nice on it. I feel comfortable in it. What else can I ask for?"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Alessandro P. from Italy
"The Gi respects faithfully the size chart and the specs, and it has premium feel when you wear it. So I have to say that it's my first Isami Gi but it won't be the last one!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rodney P. from Australia
"Excellent and fast service from Japan to Australia. Great quality product worth the money. Osu."
🥋 ISAMI KARATE GI KUMITE
Color: White (bleached)
Fabric: 100% Japanese cotton
Six sizes for men and women
Thick and heavyweight for competition
Pants have a drawstring
Made in Japan
📏 ISAMI KARATE GI SIZES
Make sure to check our detailed size chart by clicking the link next to the blue Add to Cart button. If needed you can mix and match jacket and pants sizes for a perfect fit. Still unsure? Please contact us and we'll be happy to assist you with sizing.
Real Customer Reviews
How We Ship Your Order
In Stock items usually ship within 1-3 work days.
Made to Order items ship as soon as the items are ready (usually 20-30 work days).
✈️ Fast delivery and door-to-door tracking with DHL Express and Japan Post.
⏳ The delivery time kicks in once we have dispatched your order.
📦 We dispatch orders from our warehouse in Japan on regular business days (Mon-Fri).
🧾 Customs duties and taxes are not pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is encrypted and processed securely. We do not have access to your credit card information and do not store payment details.