- Take your martial arts experience to the next level with a custom made Isami Light Purple Belt in beautiful aqua turquoise color.
- You can personalize your new light purple belt for Jiu-Jitsu, Karate, Judo right here on the page with beautiful embroideries in English and in Japanese.
- Every single detail is handcrafted in Japan by master seamstresses with all the customizations you select on this page. You'll be amazed by the premium quality and attention to detail.
- Depending on your martial arts style and personal preference, your new belt can be either lightweight and soft, or heavy and stiff.
- There are 10 standard belt sizes to match any body type, and if needed you can order the belt in a custom length for a perfect fit.
- The 5-star rated Isami Light Purple Color Belt is simply the best martial arts rank belt you will ever wear. Don't take our word for it: scroll down the page to read the hundreds of customer reviews from all over the world.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Denise from Switzerland
"I really like the light purple color and the quality of the belt. The delivery was pretty fast (from Japan to Europe) and could be tracked. I recommend buying this belt."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ William from USA
"I got the "stiff" light purple rank belt with "Jiu Jitsu" kanji. It is by far the BEST belt I have owned. I will continue to get all my future belts with them. Highly recommend to anyone who want superior quality."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Daniel from USA
"I have worn Isami belts at every rank in my Jiu Jitsu journey. As the belts are worn and become broken in, the true quality of the belt comes out. To me this is superior quality. It takes years of training for the belt to achieve this level. It’s something to aspire to and shows the dedication to the art and dedication of the Isami product."
🧵 CUSTOM EMBROIDERY
Personalize your new martial arts light light purple belt with beautiful embroideries in English and in Japanese. There are six fonts to choose from and 10 different colors. We reserve about 8in 20cm of each belt end for embroideries. Long text will be resized to fit within that space.
BELT FIRMNESS & EMBROIDERY
➡️ STIFF BELTS are heavier and feel sturdy around your waist, taking longer to "break" than a soft belt. These belts feature "integrated embroidery": we embroider the fabric first and then we make the belt. There will be no trail on the reverse side, but the belt stitch lines will be over the embroidery.
➡️ SOFT BELTS are lightweight and have a "broken-in" feel. We add custom embroideries to the finished belt. The embroidery will be over the belt stitch lines but the reverse side will show a trail. This is what we call "non-integrated embroidery".
📏 BELT WIDTH: 42mm or 45mm
Now you can choose how wide your Isami Light Purple Belt should be. The standard belt width is 42mm (1.65in) but we also make a wider variation that is 45mm (1.80in) wide. This is especially popular with bigger fighters/instructors who need a belt that will match their large frame.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
⏲️ It takes 20 work days to custom make your new belt, but we also offer a rushed service (10 work days) for urgent orders. The whole process is handmade and we always have many orders waiting in line. We will send you a completion estimate a few days after the order is placed so you know when it will ship.
✅ Because these belts are made to order and unique, they cannot be returned or exchanged. So please make sure to double check all the details before completing your order. Once we start working on the belt, no changes will be accepted. All sales are final.
🤩 We guarantee the wait is very much worth it: we'll custom make the belt exactly the way you want it!
🧼 BELT WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
In Japan it is uncommon to wash the obi martial arts belt. However many of our international customers like to wash their belts. We recommend hand washing (with hand soap) and hang drying in the shade. Please note that regular washing will accelerate the belt's aging process and might cause it to shrink further than estimated. It will still be functional and last for many years though.
Real Customer Reviews
How We Ship Your Order
In Stock items usually ship within 1-3 work days.
Made to Order items ship as soon as the items are ready (usually 20-30 work days).
✈️ Fast delivery and door-to-door tracking with DHL Express and Japan Post.
⏳ The delivery time kicks in once we have dispatched your order.
📦 We dispatch orders from our warehouse in Japan on regular business days (Mon-Fri).
🧾 Customs duties and taxes are not pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is encrypted and processed securely. We do not have access to your credit card information and do not store payment details.