- One-of-a-kind Red and White belt for BJJ, Judo, Karate masters.
- This belt feels sturdy around your waist and ages beautifully without losing functionality.
- Thick core red and white belt made of cotton with 13 stitch lines and measuring 42mm wide.
- Each color panel measures about 15cm/6in, with the red panels being slightly longer than the white panels.
- Custom made in Japan with beautiful embroideries (billed after checkout, watch video)
RED AND WHITE BELTS
Typically a red and white martial arts belt, also known as a kohaku belt, is reserved for high rank masters or grandmasters. In Judo, the 6th, 7th and 8th degrees are represented with a red and white belt. In Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, according to recent IBJJF regulations, this belt is intended for 8th degrees, who are supposed to wear it for 10 years. Whereas in Okinawan Karate, the red and white belt is given to 7th and 8th dans.
Size 2: 235cm / 92in, Size 3: 255cm / 100in, Size 4: 275cm / 108in, Size 5: 295cm / 116in, Size 6: 310cm / 122in, Size 7: 325cm / 128in, Size 8: 340cm / 134in and Custom Size (you pick the ideal belt length for your body type or taste). OBS. Please allow 2cm/0.8in margin of error due to humidity and shrinkage.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
- A plain belt takes approximately 2-3 weeks to custom make, whereas an embroidered belt will take about 3-4 weeks to prepare.
- The whole process is handmade and we always have many orders waiting in line.
- But don't worry, we will send you a completion estimate a few days after the order is placed and we guarantee the wait is very much worth it.
- We will custom make the belt you've always dreamed of.
- Custom made belts cannot be returned or exchanged.
- So please make sure to double check all the details before completing your order.
- Once we start working on the belt, no changes will be accepted. All sales are final.
We are the official suppliers of famous masters and grand masters in Japan and all over the world. Some of the most respected names in martial arts get their belts directly from ChokeSports.com. So if you are looking for the ultimate Red-White belt then you need to search no further. High quality made to order in Saitama, Japan.
PRICING & SIZES
- Custom embroideries are charged separately, by email, after we receive your order and calculate the cost.
- Each embroidered character costs USD 4.
- Three embroidery sizes available: 1.5cm (for writing in two lines), 2.5cm (our standard size) and 3.5cm (looks good on 45mm and 47mm wide belts).
- We recommend you calculate beforehand how long the embroidery will be on your belt. So you can ensure the embroidery does not end up inside the knot when the belt is tied.
HOW TO ORDER
- You can either type your custom embroidery request or upload a file (or both).
- Please be as specific as possible and make sure to add [text to embroider] + [color] + [font size] + [font type] + [position on belt].
- If you don't specify [font size] or [font type] or [position on belt], we'll just use our standard specs.
- Some examples: "Tony / Red / 2.5cm / Font C / Position B" or "Tony / Red / 2.5cm / Japanese Font A / Position B".
- We are famous for our one-of-a-kind Japanese embroideries.
- If you already have the Japanese letters you want embroidered, you can either type it or upload a file.
- Otherwise we can provide the translation to Japanese free of charge. So just type the word you want translated (eg. "Courage" or "Mike").
- We can embroider Kanji, Katakana and Hiragana letters.
- For foreign name translations, traditionally we use Katakana letters, which reproduce the sounds.
- If you request [First Name] + [Last Name], there will be a dot in between the two names. This dot also counts as a character.
MARTIAL ART EMBROIDERY
- The martial art styles available in the drop down menu are: Jiu-Jitsu, Karate, Karate-do, Shorin-ryu Karate, Goju-ryu Karate, Shotokan Karate, Judo, Kano Judo, Kodokan Judo, Aikido, Kempo.
- If your martial art style is not listed, you can request it as a custom embroidery and either type the characters or upload a doc file or image file.
- There are 22 different embroidery colors for you to choose from. Make sure to check the image with all colors.
GET FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WHEN YOU ORDER OVER $100+
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to order the gear you need here at ChokeSports.com. That's why we created thresholds depending on where in the world you are...
- Asia: Free Shipping starts at $100
- USA, Canada, Europe, Oceania: Free Shipping starts at $150
- All other countries: Free Shipping starts at $200
Even if your order does not qualify for the free shipping deal, you'll still get great shipping rates starting at only $19.95. During checkout you will have the option to upgrade to Express Delivery for only $7.50 (recommended).
How long does delivery take?
Express Shipping time is only 3-5 work days - sometimes faster! - but not guaranteed. Standard Shipping is 5-10 work days. Our average processing time is 2-5 work days as some items are stored in different warehouses. We process and dispatch orders on regular business days (Mon-Fri) except for national holidays in Japan.
Do you deliver anywhere in the world?
Yes! Here at ChokeSports.com we can ship orders from Japan to virtually any address in the world. As a matter of fact, we have regular customers all across the globe and ship worldwide on a daily basis.
Where are you based?
We pack and ship your order directly from our main warehouse in Saitama, Japan.
Can I track my order?
Yes! After we dispatch your order you will receive automatic delivery updates via email and sms. You can also track the order directly in our site.
Do you offer insurance?
Yes! All orders already include full insurance (even though we have never lost a package in almost 10 years). Shop with confidence!
Are import taxes included in the price?
No. You pay us only for merchandise + shipping. ChokeSports.com orders are shipped from Japan with duties and taxes unpaid. All customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees have not been pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any). We recommend you contact the local tax authority in your area to find out in advance exactly what taxes need to be paid.