- Japanese style unbleached white belt in traditional ivory color for Karate, Aikido and other martial arts.
- The Isami Ivory Belt is lightweight and easy to tie for students who are just starting their martial arts journey and want a high quality belt that's custom made for them.
- Every single detail is handcrafted in Japan by master seamstresses with all the customizations you select on this page. You'll be amazed by the premium quality and attention to detail.
- Depending on your martial arts style and personal preference, your new belt can be either lightweight and soft, or heavy and stiff.
- There are 10 standard belt sizes to match any body type, and if needed you can order the belt in a custom length for a perfect fit.
- The 5-star rated Isami Ivory Color Belt is simply the best martial arts rank belt you will ever wear. Don't take our word for it: scroll down the page to read the hundreds of customer reviews from all over the world.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Yusuf T. from Austria
"My white belt has an awesome cotton quality. The stitchings/sewings, which are reinforced, are great and well made inside and around from the belt itself. Furthermore in my opinion handmade goods should stand out a little bit from the no love industrial created, sterile goods. Chokesports.com service and delivery is outstanding. Period."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Daniel H. from USA
"I've worn belts from a few different companies and the embroidery from Isami has been the tightest and most crisp. The customer service was also excellent as they worked with me to make the exact belt I wanted."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thiago C. from Brazil
"My 3 and 5 year old boys have just started practicing Jiujitsu and I wanted them to have belts with their names on. Ordering was simple and the belts were an instant hit at home. I feel like they are even more motivated to train and they love showing the belts around. Well done ChokeSports!"
🧵 CUSTOM EMBROIDERY
Personalize your new martial arts light ivory belt with beautiful embroideries in English and in Japanese. There are six fonts to choose from and 10 different colors. We reserve about 8in 20cm of each belt end for embroideries. Long text will be resized to fit within that space.
BELT FIRMNESS & EMBROIDERY
➡️ STIFF BELTS are heavier and feel sturdy around your waist, taking longer to "break" than a soft belt. These belts feature "integrated embroidery": we embroider the fabric first and then we make the belt. There will be no trail on the reverse side, but the belt stitch lines will be over the embroidery.
➡️ SOFT BELTS are lightweight and have a "broken-in" feel. We add custom embroideries to the finished belt. The embroidery will be over the belt stitch lines but the reverse side will show a trail. This is what we call "non-integrated embroidery".
SHIPPING & RETURNS
⏲️ It takes 20 work days to custom make your new belt, but we also offer a rushed service (10 work days) for urgent orders. The whole process is handmade and we always have many orders waiting in line. We will send you a completion estimate a few days after the order is placed so you know when it will ship.
✅ Because these belts are made to order and unique, they cannot be returned or exchanged. So please make sure to double check all the details before completing your order. Once we start working on the belt, no changes will be accepted. All sales are final.
🤩 We guarantee the wait is very much worth it: we'll custom make the belt exactly the way you want it!
🧼 BELT WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
In Japan it is uncommon to wash the obi martial arts belt. However many of our international customers like to wash their belts. We recommend hand washing (with hand soap) and hang drying in the shade. Please note that regular washing will accelerate the belt's aging process and might cause it to shrink further than estimated. It will still be functional and last for many years though.
Real Customer Reviews
How We Ship Your Order
In Stock items usually ship within 1-3 work days.
Made to Order items ship as soon as the items are ready (usually 20-30 work days).
✈️ Fast delivery and door-to-door tracking with DHL Express and Japan Post.
⏳ The delivery time kicks in once we have dispatched your order.
📦 We dispatch orders from our warehouse in Japan on regular business days (Mon-Fri).
🧾 Customs duties and taxes are not pre-paid and you are responsible for paying these at the time of delivery (if there are any).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is encrypted and processed securely. We do not have access to your credit card information and do not store payment details.